Racor Spin-On Fuel Filter / Water Separator Assembly (320R-RAC-01)
Note: This item will ship when available.
The design of the versatile three-port aluminum head of the Racor 320R-RAC-01 (for outboard gasoline engine applications) directs the incoming fuel flow to the spin-on replaceable element. Aquabloc ® II 10 micron media is used for superior water separation and fuel filtration performance. Water and contaminants are then directed to the bowl where they are drained away through the self-venting drain valve.
- Designed for gasoline, outboard engines only
- Rugged, reusable see-thru bowl with self-venting drain for outboard applications.
- Unitized mounting bracket
- Assemblies feature spin-on, high-capacity, Aquabloc ® II replaceable filter element which stop water, remove solid contamination
- Plastic, See-thru, Spin-on contaminant collection bowl
- Maximum Flow Rate 60 GPH
- Filter Rating 10 Micron
- (3) Ports / Connection Size 1/4"-18 NPT (3) (Port fittings sold separately)
- Dimensions: 8.75" H x 4" Diameter
- Pressure: 7 PSI Max Pressure
- Mounting Head
- Spin-on Element
- See-thru Bowl
- Replacement Element:
- S3227 = 10 Micron
Item #: 503671A1F056
Item #: 503671A1F038
Item #: 503671A1F014