Furuno Radar System
Furuno’s 1935 Radar is a high contrast 10.4" color LCD radar designed for a wide range of vessels including pleasure craft, fishing boats and work boats. This radar offers crystal clear target presentation with automatic Gain / Sea / Rain controls to deliver noise-free radar presentation.
- Easy-to-install 10.4" portrait color LCD (350 cd) display
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in all weather conditions
- Stable AIS/ARPA target-tracking with zoom display function
- Full Screen Mode lets operators observe a wider range around the vessel
- Enhanced auto tuning/gain/anti-clutter controls
- Echoes in yellow, green, orange or multiple colors
- Superb detection of even small targets both at short and long range
- Display modes which will assist you with navigating safely on all waters
- Allows you to see far away objects before they are visible, and allows you to see in the dark, fog or during periods of obstructed visibility in any weather condition
- Advanced signal processing technology, the 1835 demonstrates a substantial increase in target detection, particularly for close range targets
- Display: 10.4" Color LCD
- Antenna: 3.5' Open Array
- Range: 48 NM
- Power Output: 4 kW
- Horizontal Beam Width: 2.4 Degrees
The Furuno 1935 can be interconnected with other navigation equipment such as chart plotters and sounders through Furuno's programmable NMEA 0183 interface system, affording operators the ability to expand their boat's system as needed.
Up to 100 AIS and 10 ARPA targets can be tracked and overlaid on the radar screen to assist the operator in monitoring other vessel movements. Since AIS works by VHF transceiver system, a variety of navigational information such as vessel name, speed, ROT, draft, and the destination of the selected targets can be included in real time. Unlike ARPA targets, AIS targets are visible on-screen even if they are obscured by large ships or islands.
With a push of the “OFF CENTER” button, own ship position can be shifted to a pre-registered point on the screen, allowing the operator to focus on a specific area ahead of or around the vessel without losing track of the position.
Item #: 258016
Item #: 258013
Item #: 258014
Item #: 258015
Item #: 250861