Racor Lifeguard 3-Stage Vent Line Fuel / Air Separator - 5/8"
Eliminate Fuel Vent Line Overflow During Refueling. Next time you fill up, watch your fuel vent line. A typical refueling will send up to a half gallon or more of fuel spilling overboard. Fuel spillage is not only expensive, it's absolutely deadly to fragile lakes, rivers and waterways. USCG and other regulations prohibit the discharge of oils including civil and criminal penalties.
- The Racor Fuel/Air Separator fits neatly into your vent line, actually replacing a section of the line
- Installed in the fuel tank vent line, the Racor LG100 Fuel / Air Separator efficiently separates air from fuel being forced into the vent line
- Air is vented, and fuel is returned to the tank using a three-stage process
- The Fuel / Air Separator captures fuel normally discharged due to agitation and thermal expansion up to 2.4 PSI
- It also eliminates damage to expensive boot striping, decals and labels and it protects finishes from fuel stains
- The unit is maintenance free because there's nothing to rust or corrode.
- One Fuel/Air Separator unit is required for each vent line
- Designed to fit all 5/8" fuel vent lines
- 90 Degree Fitting and hose clamps are included.
- Dimensions: 4" Diameter x 9-3/4" Long
- Max air flow: 17 CFM
- Thermal expansion: up to 2.4 PSI
- Vent line size: 5/8"
NOTE: Mounting Considerations:
- Do Not mount or attach the lifeguard on to the engine or any source of extreme heat
- Ensure the unit will be installed "UP", within 60° of vertical
- (2) Straight Hose fittings are included
- (1) 90° Elbow is supplied for convenience and ease of installation
- All fittings are interchangeable