Dr. LED Magnum Ring MKII LED Replacement Bulb
Dr. LED 15mm Bayonet Double Contact Non-Index
LED Replacement Bulbs for Incandescent Reading Lights.
Bayonet Magnum LED™
- US Made High-Flux LED
- Soothing Warm White Light
- 15mm Bayonet Base LED Bulbs for Reading Lights
The Bayonet Magnum Ring MKII is specially designed to replace most double contact 15mm bayonet base incandescent bulbs for reading lights. These US made high-flux LED bulbs produce a warm white light and are fabricated from the highest quality components to assure long life and trouble-free functioning. Their incredibly low power draw (0.1A @12V) makes them the perfect way to reduce energy consumption. High-flux LEDs, the latest LED technology, out-perform cluster LEDs in all respects.
- Replace double contact non-index 15mm bayonet base (BA15D) incandescent bulbs
- Equivalent to a 20W incandescent beam
- Spot beam, best for directional light fixtures, bright enough to read a book
- Long service life
- Not hot, warm to the touch
- Shockproof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
- UV, lead, and mercury-free
Not recommended for use in fixtures with colored lenses
- Input Voltage: 11-15 VDC (non-polarized)
- Current Draw: Approximately 0.1A @ 12V
- Color Temperature: Approximately 3000 to 3800 K
- Shell Material: Die cast aluminum
- Mechanical Connection: Bayonet 15mm base
- Weight: Approximately 2.5 oz (75 g)
- Heat Dissipation: Space is required to dissipate 1W of heat generated.
Item #: 201355