Myerchin Sailor's Tool Knife
The P300 Sailor's Tool incorporates all of the tools a working sailor needs, a sharp, locking serrated blade, a classic locking marlinspike, and a functional set of pliers. The unique design of this innovative tool represents the result of years of testing in the field.
- Designed to be easily opened with one hand.
- 5" Closed linerlock
- Double lock securely locks blade, marlinspike, or both.
- Aluminum handle
- Heavy duty silver aluminum handle slabs are built around a sturdy stainless steel frame
- Locking blade
- 440 C stainless steel 3/4 serrated blade, 1/4 traditional blade makes it a snap to cut almost any line
- Locking Marlin spike
- Fully functional pliers for opening shackles, pulling cotter pins, etc...
- Knife features a pliers using the marlin spike as the handle.
- The marlin spike then folds out and locks into position.
- Stainless serrated sheepsfoot blade with thumb studs
- Linerlocking marlin spike also serves as handle for pliers
- Red, Blue or Silver anodized aluminum handles with pocket clip
- Integrated lanyard loop makes it easy to keep this tool around your neck, or use the built in clip to attach it to your belt or trunks.
- Black nylon sheath
- Includes all weather sheath
- Lengt h w/ Blade & Spike Open: 9.25" (23.5 cm)
- Length Closed: 5.00" (12.7 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Spike Length: 3.0" (7.6 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz (127.6 g)