ProMariner ProSafe Fail Safe Galvanic Isolator - 60 Amp
ProSafe FS 60 Amp Galvanic Isolator
Shore Cord Inlet Compatibility: Single 50 or Dual 15's, 16's, 20's or 30's
ProSafe FS installs easily and does not require a dedicated monitor to verify the operational status of the galvanic isolator as required by non FailSafe Certified galvanic isolators. ProSafe FS 30 & 60 are built on robust FlatPack semiconductor platforms ensuring that in the event of a failure, the failure is safe by not compromising the ground continuity on-board when connected to AC Shore Power.
- ABYC A-28 July '08 Compliant and Fail Safe Certified : Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL). Insures shore power safety ground wire is maintained through the isolator.
- Flat Pack High Power Semiconductors : Robust high power diodes allow the FS Series to meet the new FailSafe criteria for conducting inrush currents of 3,000 amps for the required duration period.
- Ignition Protected : Meets ISO 8846 and can be mounted within an engine compartment.
- Gold Plated Terminations
- Shore cord inlet compatibility: Single 50 or Dual 15's, 16's, 20's or 30's
- VAC: 120 / 240 Volts AC
- Max AMPS: 82 Amps
- Hz: 50 or 60 HZ
- Max temperature: 50° C
- Size L x W x H: 7.25" x 6.5" x 3.75"
- Weight: 3.7lbs
For further details see Installation Guide