Travaco Marine-Tex FlexSet
This product ships ground only
Marine-Tex FlexSet is a non-sagging, non-shrinking, permanently flexible epoxy adhesive.
- Sandable and paintable
- FlexSet resists vibration and bending failures by curing to a tough, flexible consistency that creates an air and watertight seal between mating surfaces
- Bonds to:
- Polyethylene Starboard & Marine Lumber
- Dissimilar materials
- Apply above or below the waterline, in wet or dry areas.
- Bonds dissimilar materials like PVC to copper.
- FlexSet outperforms PVC Cement! Because of the vibration and shock resistance,
- FlexSet is highly recommended for PVC pipe repairs.
- As bonded joints shrink and expand, the FlexSet moves with them. Therefore, it won't crack or break from the surface.
- Working time is 15-30 minutes, material will set in 1-2 hours, full cure in 24 hours at 72°F. Expect longer cure times at lower temperatures.
Hundreds of Uses:
- Bond and seal deck and hull joints
- Bond, adhere and repair Polyethylene Starboard & Marine Lumber
- Make underwater repairs
- Install thru-hull fittings
- Attach rub-rails and wood trim
- Protect electrical insulation from moisture
- Bond ABS, Lexan® and other "difficult materials"
- Directly attach PVC fittings to unthreaded metal pipe
- Repair inflatable boats, wet or dry, made from PVC, Hypalon®, polyurethane
- Bond wood, metal, plastic, fiberglass and more to inflatable fabric
- Fix RV trim, tanks, skylites, roof, drains
- Repair swimming pool liners and covers, grout leaks, skimmers, stainless filters, plumbing, and drains
- Mend diving suits and gear, spa covers, spa shells or exterior wood
- Fix camping tents, shoes, tools, ponds, fountains, waterfalls, masonry, landscaping materials