Raymarine G-Series ST NG RF Wireless Base Station
SeaTalk NG RF Wireless Basestation is a SeaTalk NG transceiver that allows communication between the G-Series Navigation System and wireless Command Center keyboards.
- Free yourself from the helm and operate your G-Series Navigation System from anywhere on the boat by adding SeaTalk NG RF wireless capability to your system.
- The wireless base station transceiver acts as the bridge between your G-Series Navigation System and your wireless-upgraded Command Center Keyboards
- Note: Keyboard wireless upgrade kit, E02046 ( Sold Separately )
- Enables reception of wireless-upgraded G-Series Command Center keyboards.
- Compact design easily hides out-of-sight inside consoles, cabinets or helm stations.
- RF transmitter works through decks, bulkheads, walls and more.
- Convenient SeaTalk NG integration provides system power and data transfer.
Raymarine's premier navigation system, G-Series is a multifunction helm solution that combines ultra bright displays, remote keyboards, and powerful processors with network sensors for radar, fishfinder, GPS, weather and video.
Each system begins with the powerful GPM400 processor module, and ultra bright G-Series marine display and a G-Series Command Center keyboard. Next, network sensors for GPS, fishfinder and radar provide primary navigation data. Additional processors, displays and keyboards can be added to the network to support multiple station applications. The G-Series network expands even further with on board monitoring cameras, audio/video entertainment, engine instrument data and satellite weather integration.
Item #: 258156
Item #: 254238