Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Teleflex / SeaStar Xtreme Mercury Gen II Control Cable
Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
Teleflex Xtreme Control Cable's unique design incorporates a patent-pending splined-core which allows easy movement and minimum lost motion. Simply the best cable in the business.
Teleflex’s unique Xtreme technology incorporates a patented splined core. Ridges on the core allow a close fit with the cable’s inner liner, but with minimum contact, so the core glides back and forth smoothly like a skater on ice.
RESULT: a control cable with easy movement AND minimum lost motion.
HDPE jacket is made with a high-density polyethylene material that is very hard, abrasion resistant and provides a high resistance to water penetration while offering a low coefficient of friction.
- .34" Super Tough HDPE Jacket for ultimate protection against the elements
- Unique splined core minimal contact point (core to liner)
- Long wearing HDPE liner: Ultra smooth & lubed for life
- Designed for complex and/or long cable runs (or to simply create a superior feel)
- Ideal for foot throttle applications on performance boats/bass boats.
- All Xtreme cables are available in 1 foot increments.
- Available by special order in several style options avoiding the need for Adapter kits.