Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Teleflex / SeaStar Xtreme Gen I Mercury Control Cable
Teleflex Xtreme Control Cable's unique design incorporates a patent-pending splined-core which allows easy movement and minimum lost motion. Simply the best cable in the business.
Teleflex’s unique Xtreme technology incorporates a patented splined core. Ridges on the core allow a close fit with the cable’s inner liner, but with minimum contact, so the core glides back and forth smoothly like a skater on ice.
RESULT: a control cable with easy movement AND minimum lost motion.
HDPE jacket is made with a high-density polyethylene material that is very hard, abrasion resistant and provides a high resistance to water penetration while offering a low coefficient of friction.
- .34" Super Tough HDPE Jacket for ultimate protection against the elements
- Unique splined core minimal contact point (core to liner)
- Long wearing HDPE liner: Ultra smooth & lubed for life
- Designed for complex and/or long cable runs (or to simply create a superior feel)
- Ideal for foot throttle applications on performance boats/bass boats.
- All Xtreme cables are available in 1 foot increments.
- Available by special order in several style options avoiding the need for Adapter kits.