Navionics Platinum+ XL3 Electronic Navigation Charts -Caribbean & Bermuda -MSD
Navionics Platinum+ Charts include all Navionics Gold features plus 3D views, high-resolution satellite photo / chart overlay, panoramic port photos, geo-referenced coast pilots and more.
- Multi-dimensional nautical charts with user-selectable safety depth contours and spot soundings, navigation aids with descriptions, comprehensive tides and currents database
- Detailed marina / port plans and services, coastal points of interest
- Maximum zoom level up to 1/32 nm
- Community edits offer local knowledge shared by boaters using Navionics mobile apps (viewable on select GPS chartplotters*)
- Free 1-year subscription to daily Freshest Data updates (register online within two months of product purchase)
Navionics Platinum+ Exclusive Features:
- High-resolution satellite photo / chart overlay
- Improved 3D views of land elevations and bottom contours
- Full-view XGA panoramic port photos
- Complete geo-referenced coast pilots
- SonarCharts™ high-definition bathymetric mapping with extraordinary bottom contour details for increased awareness of shallow waters and for targeting fishing areas at any depth level
*Check with Navionics to determine if this feature is available for your particular chartplotter.
Note: Updates to advanced Platinum+ features (satellite imagery, geo-referenced coast pilots, port photos, etc.) in certain XL3 coverage areas limited to availability of source data
- Navionics Model No. MSD/908P-2
- Coverage Area: Caribbean & Bermuda
- Coverage Category: XL3
- Media: Micro SD Card with SD Card Adapter
- Call us, visit navionics.com or download the current Navionics Americas Chartplotter Compatibility Guide here
- When ordering, be sure to enter the make and model number of your chartplotter in the comments field at the bottom of the payment screen when prompted during checkout. If you do not provide this information we will contact you to confirm that the item you have selected is compatible with your chartplotter.