Harken Radial Self-Tailing Winch - Size 70 (70.3STC)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
Harken's Radial® self-tailing winches provide powerful, efficient and dependable performance. The Radial surface grip features diagonal ribs to maximize gripping power, reduce line wear, prevent overrides and provide a smooth controlled release as the line exits the winch. The mirror polished chrome drum adds beauty and elegance to your yacht.
- Strong one-piece stripper arm completely covers the winch top providing a stable platform and prevents fingers and clothing from catching in moving parts
- Top lifts out as a single unit for easy mistake-free seasonal maintenance
- Adjustable stripper arm
- Load-carrying gears and pins are 17-4PH stainless steel for strength and durability
- Composite self-tailing jaws are shaped for easy line entry and optimum gripping power
- Spring-loaded upper jaw adjusts under line pressure to accept a variety of line sizes, teeth grip evenly with or without load
- Composite roller bearings and bushings reduce friction under load, have excellent corrosion resistance, and don't require lubrication
- Snap-fit design keeps bearings captive in the high-strength Delrin® cage when drum is removed for maintenance
- Weight savings of 25 to 50 percent compared to the Classic Harken line
- Can be disassembled and serviced on deck
- Easily converts to power
- Black composite base and top
- Speeds: 3
- Drum Diameter: 5-1/8" (130mm)
- Base Diameter: 9-7/16" (240mm)
- Height: 10-1/16" (256mm)
- Line Entry Height: 4-1/2" (115mm)
- Line Size: 3/8" - 11/16" (10mm-18mm)
- Gear Ratio: First Speed: 2.30:1, Second Speed: 5.70:1, Third Speed: 18.50:1
- Power Ratio: First Speed: 9.00:1, Second Speed: 22.20:1, Third Speed: 72.00:1
- Fastener Circle: 8-1/8" (205mm)
- Fasteners: 6 x 5/16"
- Weight: 36.6 lbs (16.6kg)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 605837
Item #: 605839
Item #: 615508