Furuno B122 Thru-Hull Long-Stem Smart Sensor
Status: Call to confirm
Furuno's B122 Thru-Hull Long-Stem Smart Sensor is a retractable, long-stem, bronze thru-hull transducer designed for use in thick-hulled wooden boats or vessels with a steep deadrise.
- High-performance fairing vertically orients sound beam for strong return echoes and optimal performance
- Smart™ Sensor processes digital signal inside transducer housing, and sends depth and temperature data to a chart plotter, radar screen, or digital display – eliminates need for a dedicated depth sounder
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on vessel
- Retractable insert can be removed for servicing and storage
- Can also be installed as low-profile mount with Adapter ring
- CE compliant
- Furuno Model No. 235-MSLF
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Housing Material: Bronze
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 28° with fairing
- Connector: 5-pin NMEA 2000®
- Cable: 20 ft.
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Cone: 12°
- Power: 100 Watts RMS
- Depth Sensor Range: 1.6 - 590 ft.
- Temperature Sensor Range: 14 - 104°F
- Data Update Rate: (1) per second
- Supply Voltage: 9 - 16 Volt DC
- Acoustic Window Material: Urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or wood
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 6.45" H x 2.96" W x 13.69" L