Furuno P79 In-Hull Adjustable-Angle Smart Sensor
Status: In Stock
Furuno's P79 In-Hull Adjustable-Angle Smart Sensor easily adjusts to hull deadrise angles up to 22°, ensuring that the beam is vertically oriented to receive echoes, resulting in accurate depth readings.
- Unique adjustable-angle (0 - 22°) design ensures beam is vertically oriented for maximum echo returns and optimum performance
- In-hull mount – convenient, easy installation with no hull protrusions
- Transducer base is bonded to hull and filled with liquid – transducer then attached to base with twist lock
- Sound waves travel more efficiently through the liquid for best possible performance
- Ideal for rigid inflatable boats (RIBs), planing-hull power boats and racing sailboats
- Furuno Model No. 235-IHF
- Mount: In-hull
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Hull Deadrise: 0 - 22°
- Connector: 5-pin NMEA 2000®
- Cable: 20 ft.
- Frequency: 235 kHz
- Cone: 7°
- Power: 100 Watts RMS
- Depth Sensor Range: 1.6 - 500 ft.
- Data Update Rate: (1) per second
- Supply Voltage: 9 - 16 Volt DC
- Supply Current: 200 mA
- Acoustic Window Material: Layered plastic urethane
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass
- Dimensions (at max. installation angle): 3.49" H x 3.86" OD