Turning Point Masterguard Series Propeller Hub Kit
Click here for a propeller selection guide
Model 11 Applications: Evinrude and Johnson : DF 4-stroke 40 hp, 50 hp / Force : 40 hp ('95-'98), 50 hp ('95-'98), 70 hp ('91-'95), 75 hp ('96-'98) / Mercury and Mariner : 4-stroke: 25 hp Bigfoot / 30 hp (94-05) / 40-60 hp 2-stroke: 30 hp (94 and newer) / 35, 45, 55 / 40, 50, 60 (77 and newer) / 70 hp (83 and older) / Suzuki: '89 and newer: DT 2-stroke: 35C / 40 / 50 / 50M / 55 / 60 / 65; DF 4 stroke: 40 hp, 50 hp (See Attached Guide for Complete Hub and Prop Information)
The MasterGuard Hub System also includes a lifetime warranty. The MasterGuard Hub System is the most durable and simplest hub system available. Utilizing a triple tapered key and keyway system, the MasterGuard Hub leaves no room for error. This premium hub system adapts to Turning Point's Rascal®, Hustler®, Express®, SpeedZone® and Classic® propeller lines.
MasterGuard Hub System Features:
- Heavy duty spacer adapts to all OEM thrust washers
- Hi-tech polymer cushion material absorbs damaging shift shock and vibration
- Brass tabs reinforce the cushion structure and ensure durability
- Hub diameter is the smallest in the industry which means maximum exhaust flow and higher horsepower
- Tapered keyways match with tapered keys inside the prop which makes for a secure fit
Turning Point Hub General Features:
- Hubs Interchange with other manufacturers’ propellers
- Upgrades and replaces Mercury®’s Flo-Torq® and Michigan Wheel®’s XHS™ hub kit systems.
- Easy to Install: Consumer Friendly Clear and easy step by step directions coupled with minimal parts makes installation easy
- Increases Performance and HP: High-flow through barrel exhaust system maximizes exhaust flow increasing horsepower and top end speed.
- Adapts to Almost All Engine Applications: Interchangeable w/ 8hp to 300+hp Props adapting to almost all outboard and sterndrive applications.
- Eliminate Hub System Vibration & Chatter: Innovative one-piece design reduces the number of parts and eliminates failures commonly seen in multi-part hub systems
- Reduces Gear Shock & Engine / Drive Damage Shock with an absorbing hi-tech polymer cushion.
- Corrosion Resistant Materials: Premium corrosion resistance Brass splines
- Reduce Prop Replacement Cost by 20-30%: Hub kits are designed to be reusable even after most propeller impacts, eliminating the need to replace the hub system when replacing a damaged propeller.
- Eliminate Hub Cracking & Failure: The glass reinforced high-tech polymer construction increases flexibility, eliminating potential material stress fractures.
- Never Buy Another Hub Kit: Limited Life Time Warranty
Item #: 304624
Item #: 304625
Item #: 304626
Item #: 304627
Item #: 304628
Item #: 304629
Item #: 304630