Turning Point MasterTorgue Propeller Hub System
Click here for a propeller selection guide
Model 501 Applications: Force :75 hp (1999) / 90 hp to 150 hp (1995 and newer) / Honda : BF75, BF90 (1998 and older) / Mercury and Mariner : (2 and 4-stroke) 40-60 Bigfoot / 70 hp (87-89) / 75 hp, 80 hp(78-89), 90 hp, 100 hp, 115 hp, 125 hp, 140 hp 150 XR4/6 (thru 1993, includes equivalent Mariner Magnum I, II, III.) / Suzuki / Evinrude / Johnson: DF140 4-stroke (See Attached Guide for Complete Hub and Prop Information)
The MasterTORQUE™ Hub System is a compatible upgrade to Michigan Wheel® XHS®, Mercury® Flo Torq® and other similar hub systems. MasterTORQUE™ advanced designs overcome the shortcomings of competitive hubs and is offered in our Legacy, Patriot, and Voyager propeller lines.
The MasterTORQUE™ Hub System Features:
- Shock absorbing hi-tech polymer cushion absorbs damaging shift shock vibrations
- Reinforced for dependability and ensures trouble free boating
- Innovative one piece design is easy to install and eliminates rattling
- Solid brass spindle will not corrode
Turning Point Hub System General Features:
- Hubs Interchange with other manufacturers’ propellers
- Upgrades and replaces Mercury®’s Flo-Torq® and Michigan Wheel®’s XHS™ hub kit systems.
- Easy to Install: Consumer Friendly Clear and easy step by step directions coupled with minimal parts makes installation easy
- Increases Performance and HP: High-flow through barrel exhaust system maximizes exhaust flow increasing horsepower and top end speed.
- Adapts to Almost All Engine Applications: Interchangeable w/ 8hp to 300+hp Props adapting to almost all outboard and sterndrive applications.
- Eliminate Hub System Vibration & Chatter: Innovative one-piece design reduces the number of parts and eliminates failures commonly seen in multi-part hub systems
- Reduces Gear Shock & Engine / Drive Damage Shock with an absorbing hi-tech polymer cushion.
- Corrosion Resistant Materials: Premium corrosion resistance Brass splines
- Reduce Prop Replacement Cost by 20-30%: Hub kits are designed to be reusable even after most propeller impacts, eliminating the need to replace the hub system when replacing a damaged propeller.
- Eliminate Hub Cracking & Failure: The glass reinforced high-tech polymer construction increases flexibilty, eliminating potential material stress fractures.
- Never Buy Another Hub Kit: Limited Life Time Warranty
Item #: 304641
Item #: 304652
Item #: 304653
Item #: 304654
Item #: 304655
Item #: 304656
Item #: 304657
Item #: 304658
Item #: 304659
Item #: 304660
Item #: 304661
Item #: 300694
Item #: 755305