Turning Point MasterTorque Propeller Hub System
Click here for a propeller selection guide
Model 503 Applications: Evinrude and Johnson : 2 cyl: 50 hp ('71-'74) / 45 to 55 hp Commercial / 3 cyl: 55 hp, 60 hp, 65 hp, 70 hp, 75 hp with large gearcase, 65 hp Commercial / 4 cyl: 75 hp, 85 hp, 88 hp, 90 hp, 100 hp, 110 hp, 115 hp, 120 hp (1986-94), 125 hp, 135 hp (1973-76), 140 hp (1977-84, 1986-94) / 4-stroke: 60 hp, 70 hp V4 Sea Drive 1.6L and 1.8L / E-TEC: 40 hp, 50 hp, 60 hp, 75 hp / 90 hp and 115 hp (20” shaft) / OMC Cobra 400 : Cobra 400:stern drives 2.3 to 3.0L (1978-89) (See Attached Guide for Complete Hub and Prop Information)
The MasterTORQUE™ Hub System is a compatible upgrade to Michigan Wheel® XHS®, Mercury® Flo Torq® and other similar hub systems. MasterTORQUE™ advanced designs overcome the shortcomings of competitive hubs and are offered in our Legacy, Patriot, and Voyager propeller lines.
The MasterTORQUE™ Hub System Features:
- Shock absorbing hi-tech polymer cushion absorbs damaging shift shock vibrations
- Reinforced for dependability and ensures trouble free boating
- Innovative one piece design is easy to install and eliminates rattling
- Solid brass spindle will not corrode
Turning Point Hub System General Features:
- Hubs Interchange with other manufacturers’ propellers
- Upgrades and replaces Mercury®’s Flo-Torq® and Michigan Wheel®’s XHS™ hub kit systems.
- Easy to Install: Consumer Friendly Clear and easy step by step directions coupled with minimal parts makes installation easy
- Increases Performance and HP: High-flow through barrel exhaust system maximizes exhaust flow increasing horsepower and top end speed.
- Adapts to Almost All Engine Applications: Interchangeable w/ 8hp to 300+hp Props adapting to almost all outboard and sterndrive applications.
- Eliminate Hub System Vibration & Chatter: Innovative one-piece design reduces the number of parts and eliminates failures commonly seen in multi-part hub systems
- Reduces Gear Shock & Engine / Drive Damage Shock with an absorbing hi-tech polymer cushion.
- Corrosion Resistant Materials: Premium corrosion resistance Brass splines
- Reduce Prop Replacement Cost by 20-30%: Hub kits are designed to be reusable even after most propeller impacts, eliminating the need to replace the hub system when replacing a damaged propeller.
- Eliminate Hub Cracking & Failure: The glass reinforced high-tech polymer construction increases flexibilty, eliminating potential material stress fractures.
- Never Buy Another Hub Kit: Limited Life Time Warranty
Item #: 304636
Item #: 304637
Item #: 304638
Item #: 304639
Item #: 304651
Item #: 304652
Item #: 304653
Item #: 304654
Item #: 304655
Item #: 304656
Item #: 755305