Turning Point MasterTorque Propeller Hub System
Click here for a propeller selection guide
Model 502 Applications: Evinrude and Johnson : V4 with V6 large gearcase: 100 hp commercial, 120 hp (1985), 130 hp (1995-96), 140 hp (1985) / 115 and 130 hp Pleasure ('95 and newer) E-TEC: 90 hp and 115 hp (25” shaft) / 135 hp to 250 hp V6: 135 to 250 hp / V6 Sea Drives: 2.0 to 3.0L / O MC Cobra 800 and King Cobra : 15 spline 3.0 - 7.5L / 454 / 502 King (See Attached Guide for Complete Hub and Prop Information)
The MasterTORQUE™ Hub System is a compatible upgrade to Michigan Wheel® XHS®, Mercury® Flo Torq® and other similar hub systems. MasterTORQUE™ advanced designs overcome the shortcomings of competitive hubs and is offered in our Legacy, Patriot, and Voyager propeller lines.
The MasterTORQUE™ Hub System Features:
- Shock absorbing hi-tech polymer cushion absorbs damaging shift shock vibrations
- Reinforced for dependability and ensures trouble free boating
- Innovative one piece design is easy to install and eliminates rattling
- Solid brass spindle will not corrode
Turning Point Hub System General Features:
- Hubs Interchange with other manufacturers’ propellers
- Upgrades and replaces Mercury®’s Flo-Torq® and Michigan Wheel®’s XHS™ hub kit systems.
- Easy to Install: Consumer Friendly Clear and easy step by step directions coupled with minimal parts makes installation easy
- Increases Performance and HP: High-flow through barrel exhaust system maximizes exhaust flow increasing horsepower and top end speed.
- Adapts to Almost All Engine Applications: Interchangeable w/ 8hp to 300+hp Props adapting to almost all outboard and sterndrive applications.
- Eliminate Hub System Vibration & Chatter: Innovative one-piece design reduces the number of parts and eliminates failures commonly seen in multi-part hub systems
- Reduces Gear Shock & Engine / Drive Damage Shock with an absorbing hi-tech polymer cushion.
- Corrosion Resistant Materials: Premium corrosion resistance Brass splines
- Reduce Prop Replacement Cost by 20-30%: Hub kits are designed to be reusable even after most propeller impacts, eliminating the need to replace the hub system when replacing a damaged propeller.
- Eliminate Hub Cracking & Failure: The glass reinforced high-tech polymer construction increases flexibilty, eliminating potential material stress fractures.
- Never Buy Another Hub Kit: Limited Life Time Warranty
Item #: 304657
Item #: 304658
Item #: 304659
Item #: 304660
Item #: 304661
Item #: 300694
Item #: 755305