Turning Point Legacy 3-Blade Aluminum Propeller
Click here for a propeller selection guide
Turning Point Legacy Aluminum Propeller Series
With Legacy, you can expect faster top end speeds, quicker hole shot, great lift, and secure handling even on tight WOT turns. The best overall running aluminum propeller available! Turning Point has fine tuned their designs to maximize the total performance of your boat.
Turning Point uses the same High Performance Stainless Steel blade patterns in their aluminum Hustler series, Legacy propellers incorporate a square hub design that is compatible with their MasterTORQUE Hub System as well as Michigan Wheel® s XHS® and Mercury® s Flo Torq® hubs. Now you can upgrade your propeller to a Legacy and not have to purchase a new hub!
Achieve maximum top end speed with Turning Point's High-Performance blade geometry. Our blade designs incorporate industry leading high rake patterns, fine tuned pitch progression, aggressive cupping, and sharp trailing edges. Increase horsepower, acceleration, and top end speed with our maximum exhaust flow hub kit systems.
Higher RPM hole shots reduces planning times over OEM and other aftermarket propellers. Turning Point's High Performance stainless & aluminum propellers are also vented to further increase performance. The perfect RPM can be found with Turning Point's wide range of high performance pitch options. Take time to accurately tune in the optimal pitch & RPM for any application with the Prop Wizard.
Fuel efficient blade designs allow for maximum performance while maintaining low fuel consumption. Turning Point's efficient-slip technology allows for faster cruising speeds at lower RPM - Saves fuel, saves money!
- Stainless Performance in Aluminum Stainless steel blade geometry used in all aluminum patterns
- Improve Handling and Boat Lift through advance pitch line and rake line cupping
- Squeeze Cast for Added Strength The process generates the highest mechanical properties attainable in a cast product, resulting in tighter grain structures.
- High Flow-through Barrel Exhaust System Maximizing exhaust flow increases horsepower and top end speed
- TP’s Legacy propeller has Tuned Vents for Fast Hole Shots Stainless steel ventilation technology applied to aluminum
- Tuned Progressive Pitch Angles Accelerating and channeling water to minimize slip increases performance and fuel economy
- Performance Tuned Rake Angles Higher rake angles tighten the vortex produced by the prop, adding to boat lift and overall performance
- TP’s Legacy Aluminum propellers are compatible with competitors Hub Systems and works with Mercury Flow-Torq and Michigan Wheel XHS hub kit systems
- Long Lasting Finish: Powder Coated
- The 5-step process creates a uniform, durable, high-quality, and attractive finish, that protects the aluminum from corrosion
- Optional Hub Kit System: Available for All Props
- 9.9 hp to 300+ hp aluminum propellers use Turning Point’s Hub Kit System, unlike competition that don’t offer it in the smaller gearcases.
Left Hand (LH) Counter Rotation Props are Available by Special Order
Item #: 304636
Item #: 304637
Item #: 304638
Item #: 304643
Item #: 304644
Item #: 752469
Item #: 753930