Blue Sea Systems C-Series Toggle Circuit Breaker
Multiple Models Available
NOTE: Due to a recent fire at Blue Sea's facility, the lead time on out-of-stock Blue Sea products is longer than normal. We are unable to provide exact dates for each item, but Blue Sea is working diligently to catch up on production as soon as possible.
Blue Sea Systems C-Series Toggle Circuit Breakers combine switching and circuit protection in a single device.
- Large frame provides stud termination for 5 - 300 Amp DC loads
- Provides overcurrent protection for inverters, bow thrusters and windlasses
- Offers high interrupt capacity suitable for main circuit protection
- Trip-free cannot be held closed after trip
- Frequently used for 120 / 240 Volt AC circuit protection
- Double pole can be used as AC main circuit breaker to switch hot and neutral or (2) hots in 120 / 240 Volt AC branch applications
- Double pole circuit breakers will trip all poles if any one pole trips
- (1) pole
- Amperage Trip Reference: 5 - 300 Amp DC / 5 - 100 Amp AC
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 85°C
- Switching Cycles: 10,000 Amp @ rated amperage and voltage
- Type: magnetic hydraulic trip-free
- Terminal Stud: 1/4"-20 tin-plated brass
- Terminal Stud Torque: 35 in-lb max.