Blue Sea Systems C-Series Toggle Circuit Breaker
Blue Sea Systems
Multiple Models Available
Please enter quantity below.
Blue Sea Systems C-Series Toggle Circuit Breakers combine switching and circuit protection in a single device.
- Large frame provides stud termination for 5 - 300 Amp DC loads
- Provides overcurrent protection for inverters, bow thrusters and windlasses
- Offers high interrupt capacity suitable for main circuit protection
- Trip-free cannot be held closed after trip
- Frequently used for 120 / 240 Volt AC circuit protection
- Double pole can be used as AC main circuit breaker to switch hot and neutral or (2) hots in 120 / 240 Volt AC branch applications
- Double pole circuit breakers will trip all poles if any one pole trips
- (1) pole
- Amperage Trip Reference: 5 - 300 Amp DC / 5 - 100 Amp AC
- Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 85°C
- Switching Cycles: 10,000 Amp @ rated amperage and voltage
- Type: magnetic hydraulic trip-free
- Terminal Stud: 1/4"-20 tin-plated brass
- Terminal Stud Torque: 35 in-lb max.