Gori Bronze 2 Blade Folding Propeller
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
Gori 2-blade folding propeller for sailboats with standard shafts up to 1-1/8 inch (30mm) and engines up to approximately 60 horse power. This size is available with right hand rotation only.
Please be sure to review the ordering instructions below before placing your order. Gori racing propellers and propellers for sail-drives are available by special order. Please call: 800-628-8225 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Blades open and close together reducing vibration in forward and reverse
- Ensure correct pitch setting and performance when motoring
- Both blades always close simultaneously under sail reducing drag to a minimum
- Independent tests have shown 2-bladed Gori folding propellers can reduce the yacht's total drag up to 35% resulting in one full knot of improvement in speed under sail –Results vary depending on boat length and displacement
- Does not snag seaweed, lobster lines or plastic bags when sailing
- The 2-blade Gori propeller proves equal to or better than most other 2 or 3 blade fixed, feathering and folding propellers in both forward and reverse
- Advanced blade design, shape and profile gives you optimum thrust and does not rely solely on centrifugal force to open the blades as do many other folding propeller types
- 1. Specify the correct shaft diameter in the comment box provided at the final step of the checkout process
- 2. To ensure a correct fit please provide as much of the following information as possible in the comment box:
- Boat Make /Year
- Engine Make/Model/Horsepower
- Reduction Ratio