Gori Bronze 2 Blade Folding Propeller
Gori 2-blade folding propeller for sailboats with standard shafts up to 1-1/8 inch (30mm) and engines up to approximately 60 horse power.
Please be sure to review the ordering instructions below before placing your order. Gori racing propellers and propellers for sail-drives are available by special order. Please call: 800-628-8225 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Blades open and close together reducing vibration in forward and reverse
- Ensure correct pitch setting and performance when motoring
- Both blades always close simultaneously under sail reducing drag to a minimum
- Independent tests have shown 2-bladed Gori folding propellers can reduce the yacht's total drag up to 35% resulting in one full knot of improvement in speed under sail –Results vary depending on boat length and displacement
- Does not snag seaweed, lobster lines or plastic bags when sailing
- The 2-blade Gori propeller proves equal to or better than most other 2 or 3 blade fixed, feathering and folding propellers in both forward and reverse
- Advanced blade design, shape and profile gives you optimum thrust and does not rely solely on centrifugal force to open the blades as do many other folding propeller types
- 1. Select propeller rotation from the dropdown menu and add the propeller to the shopping cart
- 2. Specify the correct shaft diameter in the comment box provided at the final step of the checkout process
- 3. To ensure a correct fit please provide as much of the following information as possible in the comment box:
- Boat Make /Year
- Engine Make/Model/Horsepower
- Reduction Ratio