Harken 57 mm Carbo Ratchet Block
The Harken 57 mm Carbo Ratchet Block is designed to be mounted on a 1 inch stantion. It allows the furling line to move freely back to the cockpit for safe furling yet it provides drag on the line when unfurling to control spooling so the sail unfurls more easily.
- Ball bearing socket base aligns the block for smooth leads aft
- Strong and lightweight
- Free-rolling ball bearings to lead line aft for safe furling from the cockpit
- Lightweight nylon-resin side plates densely packed with long-glass fibers
- Ball bearing, sheave and side plates are UV stabilized with black additive for maximum protection
- Maximum Working Load: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Weight: 5.4oz (152g)
- Sheave diameter: 2-1/4" (57 mm)
- Maximum line size: 3/8" (10 mm)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 608856GRA8MM
Item #: 608856GRA10M