King StarBoard AS Marine Lumber - 3/4" Thick
Anti-Skid Marine Building Sheet - King StarBoard® AS is a sure-grip marine-grade decking material designed specifically for high-traffic areas. This unique product features a special high-friction surface polymer and dot pattern to prevent slipping and promote drainage. King StarBoard® AS needs no maintenance other than normal cleaning, is excellent for gangways, steps, and virtually any walk-on surface, and is available in the same colors as King StarBoard® for a perfect match. King StarBoard® is made entirely from FDA & USDA Approved materials
- Swim Platforms
- Ladder Treads
- Bow Pulpits
- Shower & Engine Room Grates.
- Durable, sure-grip material for virtually every walk-on marine application.
- Diamond or dot pattern on walking surface.
- Standard King StarBoard® matte finish on reverse side.
- Passes ASTM D2047 slip-resistant testing, scoring well above the industry requirement for ADA and OSHA.
- Single homogeneous sheet will not rot or delaminate.
- Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and density.
- Environmentally stabilized for the harshest marine conditions.
- Easy to clean and never needs refinishing.
- Experienced boat builders and boaters know the King StarBoard brand and trust it more than any other.
Click here for Tips on Working with Starboard.
Note: Dimensions are not exact and may vary ± 1/8"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate