King Starboard XL Marine Lumber
Lightweight Marine Building Sheet
King StarBoard® XL is a lighter, more economical version of the popular King StarBoard®. This 100% virgin polymer, marine-grade cellular material has an excellent surface finish that looks good enough to use in high-visibility applications where structural strength and a finished edge are not important. King StarBoard® XL sheets are up o 30% lighter in weight than King StarBoard, and are made with the same textured surface and colors for a perfect match. As with King StarBoard®, King StarBoard® XL is made with the exclusive K-Stran™ process for superior consistency and flatness, and has a thickness tolerance of plus or minus 5% (unlike ordinary polymer sheets that use 10% as an acceptable tolerance). King StarBoard® is made entirely from FDA & USDA Approved materials
- Cutting Boards
- Deck Component
- Equipment Mounts
- Cockpit Covers
- Tackle Centers
- Recess Hatches
- Bait Well Covers
- Electronics Mountings
- Doorstops and Thresholds.
- Unique (closed-cell) cellular marine-grade sheet.
- Weighs up to 30% less with the same surface finish as King StarBoard.®
- Ideal for fabricating any boat part where high structural strength or a finished edge is not required.
- Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and density–even for thicker gauges.
- Holds staples and screws securely.
- Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun and tough marine environments.
- Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water.
- Resists odor, even in wet environments.
- Easy to clean and never needs refinishing.
- Matte-textured finish on both sides.
- Easy to fabricate using standard woodworking tools.
- Unlimited custom/proprietary colors.
- Forms easily for smooth curves.
- Shipped with a protective masking on one side.
- Proven on thousands of boats and yachts.
- Experienced boat builders and boaters know the King StarBoard brand and trust it more than any other.
Click here for Tips on Working with Starboard.
Note: Dimensions are not exact and may vary ± 1/8"
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Documentation available at the following links:
Item #: 752399