Newmar NAV-PAC DC Power Conditioner
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Newmar® NAV-PAC ® DC Power Conditioner provides marine electronics, such as programmable data transceivers, GPS and other microprocessor-controlled devices, with clean and steady DC input power. Their sensitive circuitry is highly vulnerable to voltage drop from engine start, noise, and line spikes from alternators and motors, along with conducted noise from various other electronic devices. NAV-PAC prevents these conditions from affecting electronics.
- Ensures clean and steady DC input power to sensitive electronics such as programmable data transceivers, GPS and other microprocessor-controlled devices
- Prevents voltage "drop-out" to electronics during engine starts
- Absorbs line "spikes"
- Filters out electrical interference
- Provides supplemental DC voltage / battery back-up for up to 15 minutes
- Includes remote monitor panel
- 2-year limited warranty
- Model No. NS-12
- Input Voltage: 13.8 - 14.8 Volt DC (nominal) / 15.5 Volt DC (max.)
- Output Amperage: 20 Amps max. @ 12 Volt DC
- Back-Up Power:
- 7 Amps for (15) minutes
- 10 Amps for (8) minutes
- 15 Amps for (2) minutes
- 20 Amps for (1) minute
- Battery: 12 Volt DC, 4.0 Amp-hour, sealed rechargeable, replaceable (5 - 7 year typical life)
- Noise Filtering: Audio through 200 MHz
- Voltage Spike Protection: Transient energy capability; 100 Joules, 4000 Amps max.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° - 122° F
- Unit Dimensions: 5.25" H x 6.2" W x 7.4" D
- Panel Dimensions: 3.5" W x 2" H
For further details see Operator's Manual for this product
Item #: 201439
Item #: 204929
Item #: 201689