Mustang Belt Extender for Inflatable Life Jacket / PFD
Status: In Stock
- The Mustang MA7637 Belt Extender for Inflatable Life Jackets and PFDs is designed to provide increased comfort for wearers, with larger size requirements, to use most Mustang Survival inflatable PFDs
- This belt extender fits PFDs with 2" buckles
- Function: Adds 12" to the waist belt
- Applications: Mustang M.I.T100, MD2014, MD2015, MD2016 and MD2017
- Approval in Canada:
- Wearing a belt extender Voids the Canadian ULC approval for the PFD.
- Approval in the United States:
- Wearing the belt extender voids the US Coast Guard approval UNLESS the wearer has a chest size over 130 cm or 52 inches
- In this case, wearing an adult universally-sized PFD with a clip-on body strap extension DOES NOT void the approval.
- Per the US Coast Guard, Modifying a PFD, by Permanently adding additional body strap webbing, voids the device's approval, no matter who does the modification. However, for a person with a chest size over 130 cm (52 inches), using an adult universal PFD with a "clip-on" body strap extension does not void the approval .
- If a PFD manufacturer wishes to provide a body strap extension, the USCG recommends that it be provided with a PFD Pamphlet and a Caution that the PFD with the extension be tested by the individual user
- Dimensions: 12" Long x 2" Wide
- Will not fit inflatable PFD models with 1-1/2" or 1" webbing
- Color: Black
Note: This 2" extender belt Does Not Fit inflatable PFD models with 1-1/2" Webbing.