Antal 40 mm Block with Shackle
The Antal 40 mm Snatch Block with Shackle (9040/SH) is designed so the cheek plate revolves around sheave axle allowing block to open. A safety ball stops block from opening w/ adjustable screw to set the ball on locked position.
- Cheek plate revolves around sheave axle allowing block to open
- Safety ball stops block from opening w/ adjustable screw to set the ball on locked position
- Becket for the hanging line
- Block can be attached with highly resistant spectra line
- Sheave with composite fiber main bearing and double side ball bearing.
- Hard anodized and teflon coated aluminum cheek plates with side rubber protections
- 40 mm / with shackle
- Safe working load: 1543 lb (700 kg)
- Maximum line size: 1/2" (12 mm)
Note: Antal Snatch Blocks are Available with and without Shackles and Snap Shackles:
- Model /SH is supplied with a shackle
- Model /SN is supplied with a snap-shackle
Item #: 603023
Item #: 603025