Evergreen Pacific Log Book - Walker Common Sense Edition
Practical, handy, sturdy and well thought out, the Evergreen Pacific Log Book is perfect for the average boat owner. Tabbed with sections for cruising log, vessel information, fuel and radio log, maintenance log and vessel equipment inventory, this book is quite possibly the most popular logbook on the market.
- The Walker Common Sense Log Book has tabbed sections for:
- Vessel information
- Cruising log
- Maintenance & fuel logs
- Radio log with May Day instructions & VHF requirements
- Vessel inventories for emergency equipment, spare parts, & lights
- Best-selling log book, with popularity from coast to coast
- Well organized layout with tabbed sections make tracking easier than ever
About the Author
- After years of boating in the waters of the Pacific Northwest and years of frustration in trying to find a log book that met their boating needs, Milo & Terri Walker of Seattle designed their own log book
- When they discovered they they were multiplying copies for their friends, they realized it was time to find a publisher
- Now retired, they live in Port Angeles, Washington
- Author: Milo and Terri Walker
- Pages: 122
- Publisher: Evergreen Pacific Publishing Ltd.
- Publish Date: July 1990
- ISBN-10: 094526531X
- ISBN-13: 978-0945265313
- Dimensions: 9.9" x 7.9" x 0.6"
Item #: 803260