Treadmaster Diamond Sheets - Full Sheet
Treadmaster Anti-Slip Decking Sheets
Treadmaster Original is the world leader in anti-slip decking, combining exceptional slip resistance with durability and comfort in wet and dry conditions.
- It provides a high degree of insulation and reduces reflective glare from deck surfaces.
- Treadmaster Original is unaffected by exposure to sea water.
- It's specially designed nitrile rubber/PVC formulation resists the chemical effects of oil, fuel and other commonly used substances, however any spillages should be cleaned up promptly to avoid surface staining.
- These qualities are achieved in a process involving the careful selection and blending of a unique combination of polymers and natural cellular materials
- Avoids the harsh abrasive surface associated with non-slip deck paints and tapes.
- Treadmaster Original is easily bonded to fiberglass, wood and metal surfaces using either Treadmaster Marine Contact Adhesive, or for maximum durability, particularly in warm climates, the two part Treadmaster Marine Epoxy Adhesive.
- Sheets are simply and quickly cut to size with scissors or a craft knife.
- Rounded corners can be finished with abrasive paper.
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.