Harken Midrange CB Genoa Lead Car
CB (Captive Ball bearing) Midrange, 27 mm Slider Genoa Lead Car with Pin stop. If you are a cruiser, ball bearing genoa lead cars with multipart purchases allow you to quickly adjust loaded headsail leads from the cockpit. If you race, ball bearing lead cars let you quickly change your sheeting angle, adjusting the twist to optimize sail shape.
- Recirculating Torlon® ball bearings allow CB (Captive Ball bearing) genoa lead cars to adjust easily under full sheet loads.
- Sheaves feature high-load axle bearings for easy trimming.
- The wide sheaves accommodate two sheets during sail changes.
- Sheave carriers pivot to adapt to changing lead angles.
- All CB genoa lead cars are offered with end controls.
- Optional Kits are available to purchase upgrades from 1:1 to 4:1
|Sheave dia. (in)||2|
|Width (in)||1 5/8|
|Max. line dia. (in)||1/2|
|Max. working load (lb)||3000|
|Breaking load (lb)||6000|
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 602162
Item #: 602163
Item #: 602164
Item #: 602166