Maxwell HRC Series HRC10-10 Horizontal Windlass with Capstan
- Designed for boats up to 55 feet, the Maxwell HRC10-10 Windlasses are fully automatic rope / chain anchor winches
- The HRC10-10 is Maxwell's fully automatic rope/ chain or all chain horizontal windlass
- Designed to effortlessly retrieve and deploy 10 mm (3/8") chain and 16mm (5/8") three strand or 8-brait (plait) rope
- The HRC 10-10 has a patented uniquely designed chain wheel will accommodate ANY 3/8" or 10 mm marine grade chain spliced to 5/8 " rope
- The aesthetically pleasing above deck design, evolved from the philosophy of form follows function, encapsulates the motor and drive in a two part watertight case, saving space below deck.
- Case Material: Anodized Aluminum
- The two part case consists of a die cast, marine-grade hard anodized alloy front section and a rugged and easily removable composite motor cover aft section.
- This two piece watertight case allows for quick and easy, on-deck, routine maintenance.
- Simple ‘bolt down’ installation ensures effortless and rapid on-deck installation and set up.
- The stainless steel pressure arm always exerts maximum control pressure on the rode (rope, splice or chain).
- The new and revolutionary patented Wave Design chainwheel is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences, within the specified chain size diameters, suitable for use with the HRC10 Series.
- High quality Stainless Steel chainwheel
- The unique Maxwell ‘wrap around’ horizontal chainwheel ensures that more than 90° of the wheel is used, allowing greatly improved rope and chain handling compared with competitor designs.
- The HRC10 works just as effectively with all-chain rodes for those who desire the added security and holding power of an all-chain anchor system.
- The integral chain pipe and huge, through deck hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope / chain rode into and out of the anchor locker.
- Cone type clutch/brake mechanism permits manual, ‘free fall’ anchoring and emergency crank recovery of the rode and anchor if required.
- The sealed oil bath and marine-grade hard anodized, alloy gearbox provides high efficiency output drive via precision worm and wormwheel.
- Exclusive Maxwell 3 YEAR Limited Warranty
Important : Maxwell windlasses must be used in conjunction with a chain stopper or snubbing device to take the load off the windlass while laying at anchor. The chainstopper and alternative snubbing system should also be used to secure the anchor in the fully raised position while under way.
- Maxwell HRC10-10 Windlass
- Reversing Solenoid
- Circuit breaker
- Up/down toggle switch
HRC-10 - 10"
|Maximum Pull|| |
|* All Acceptable Chain Types|| |
3/8" HT/BBB or 10mm Short Link Marine Chain **
79 Feet per Minute
| Rope Speed |
65 Feet per Minute
| Rope Size (Nylon)*** |
(3 strand or 8 plait)****
|Power Supply (DC)|| |
12 Volts DC
|Motor Power|| |
|Net Weight (Electric)|| |
** The Maxwell Wave Design Chain Wheels used across the RC Series meet DIN 766, EN818, ISO4565, Grade L (AUS), ISO (G30 G43) and limited NACM standards
*** Note: Refer to owners manual for rope size variations
**** Note: Recommended: 8-Plait
Documentation available at the following links:
Item #: 002936ASW112
Item #: 001747
Item #: 001743
Item #: 00270512K12V
Item #: 002937CST10-
Item #: 002086
Item #: 012028
Item #: 000112