Xantrex PROwatt SW Inverter Remote Panel
The Prowatt SW remote control provides the convenience of a simple on/off remote function for the PROwatt 600, 1000 and 2000 Watt SW Inverters. It also has an automatic ignition lockout feature to shut down the inverter’s output when the vehicle’s ignition or a 12 Volt DC enable is not engaged.
- The PROwatt Remote Panel (remote panel) can be connected to the PROwatt SW Inverter via the Remote port on the front panel to turn the PROwatt SW Inverter On or Off from a more convenient location.
- The remote panel also has the ability to enable/disable the Ignition Lockout feature of the PROwatt SW Inverter.
- When this feature is enabled, the PROwatt SW Inverter will shutdown if the vehicle's ignition is not engaged (not in ACC position) to prevent unnecessary battery drain.
- The PROwatt Remote Panel ( 808-9001 ) comes with a 25 foot (7.6-m) communications cable.
- Dimensions (W×H×D): 2" x 2.5" x 1.38" (50.8 x 63.5 x 35.2 mm)
Xantrex PROwatt SW 600 Power Inverter
Item #: 204823
Xantrex PROwatt SW 1000 Power Inverter
Item #: 204824
Xantrex PROwatt SW 2000 Power Inverter
Item #: 204825