West System Resin Mini Pumps Set
300 Mini Pumps are designed for convenient and accurate metering of all Group Size A, B and C WEST SYSTEM resin and hardeners. They mount directly on the resin and hardener containers and eliminate the mess involved with measuring by weight or volume. 300 Mini Pumps are calibrated to deliver the proper working ratio with one full pump stroke of resin for each one full pump stroke of hardener.
- The 300 Mini Pumps Set contains one resin pump and two hardener pumps.
- 105/205-206 pumps deliver approximately 0.8 flu oz of resin/hardener with one full stroke of each pump.
- 105/207-209 pumps deliver approximately 0.9 flu oz of resin/hardener with one full stroke of each pump.
- As packaged, the pumps are ready to install on the Group Size B containers.
- A package of extension tubes for Group Size A containers is included with the set.
- Group Size C extension tubes are included in the 105-C Resin and in the 207-SC or 209-SC packages.
- Made of durable polypropylene, the pumps give years of dependable service.
Note: If necessary, you can combine different group sized-as long as all of the pumps have a yellow head. To avoid confusion and possible off-ratio metering, 300 Mini Pumps have yellow heads, which should not be used in with any older pumps with a white head (301 and 303 pumps). Read and follow the priming, ratio verification and operating instructions that come with the pumps.
* Dispensing and Mixing
- Dispense the proper proportions of resin and hardener into a clean plastic, metal or wax-free paper container
- Don't use glass or foam containers because of the potential danger from exothermic heat buildup
- DO NOT attempt to adjust the epoxy cure time by altering the mix ratio
- An accurate ratio is essential for a proper cure and full development of physical properties
- Dispensing with Mini pumps
- Most problems related to curing of the epoxy can be traced to the wrong ratio of resin and hardener
- To simplify metering, we recommend using calibrated WEST SYSTEM Mini Pumps to dispense the resin and hardener
- Mini Pumps are calibrated to deliver the proper working ratio of resin to hardener
- Pump one full pump stroke of resin for each one full pump stroke of hardener
- Depress each pump head fully and allow the head to come completely back to the top before beginning the next stroke
- Partial strokes will give the wrong ratio
- Read the pump instructions before using pumps
- Before you use the first mixture on a project, verify the proper ratio according to the instructions that come with the pumps
- Re-check the ratio anytime you experience problems with curing
- Dispensing without Mini Pumps (Weight/volume measure):
- To measure 105 Resin and 205 or 206 Hardener by weight or volume, combine five parts resin with one part hardener
- To measure 105 Resin and 207 or 209 Hardener by volume, combine three parts resin with one part hardener (by weight, 3.5 parts resin-1 part hardener)
West System 207 Special Clear Hardener - 0.66 Pint
Item #: 756528