Lewmar H2 Gypsy Only Horizontal Windlass Kit
- The latest generation ‘H Series’ of horizontal windlasses from Lewmar, the H2 windlasses are designed for boats from 35 to 45ft.
- The contactor is integral to the deck unit. This saves valuable installation time as it reduces the number of components in the system. In addition the contactor is protected.
- This has now been combined with a stylish, low profile design that takes up the minimum of valuable foredeck area.
- The electro-polished stainless steel rode management system will handle both rope and chain, while the manual recovery module means that the anchor can be recovered even in the event of a power failure. Dual direction operation gives total control when both raising and lowering.
- Available as gypsy only or gypsy drum, 12 or 24V, for chain 8 mm (5/16") or 10 mm (3/8")
Important Note: A 32 mm nut wrench is no longer provided with Lewmar windlass kits
- Gypsy No 505
- Power Option 12v
- Typical Max Pull (lb) 1433
- Motor Watts 700W
- Max line Speed/min (ft) 69
- Typical Working Load (lb) 358
- Normal Current Draw 80A
- Normal Line Speed/min (ft) 56
- Weight Gypsy only (lb) 47
- Weight Gypsy/Drum (lb) 52
- Circuit Breaker (Slow Blow) 90A
- Size 8mm (5/16")
- Chain Description 5/16" BBB, 5/16" US G4, ISO, 8mm DIN766
- Rope Description (in) 9/16-5/8 3 Strand - 5/8 8-Plait
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 002461
Item #: 002736
Item #: 011908
Item #: 001658
Item #: 001659
Item #: 602381