Davis Instruments Air-Dryr 1000
Control mold, mildew and moisture with the Davis Instruments Air-Dryr, an inexpensive and effective way to fight moisture problems and the corrosion it can cause.
Designed to operate on the floor in any enclosed space, 24-hours-a-day, the low profile, sturdy Davis Air Dryr can be placed in just about any area of the boat, home, garage or office. Great for recreational vehicles and trailers too.
Just plug it into a 110/220 volt outlet and damp air is heated to the point moisture is held in suspension (above dew point), then released through the top vents of the device. As warmed air rises, cooler, damp air is drawn in, thus also helping to eliminate cold drafts. Air Dryr costs no more to operate than a light bulb.
For your safety, a thermal cutoff turns the unit off should air flow be impeded.
- Safe to the touch, safe for marine use in cabins, bilges, engine rooms, v-berths
- Silent operation: No switch, fan, or thermostat; uses natural convection to circulate air
- Neutral beige polycarbonate housing for strength and durability
- Slim, stable; can be placed in confined spaces
- Designed for 24-hour operation; low operating cost
- UL listed
- Ideal for home / office use:
- basements, storage areas
- utility rooms
- any areas prone to dampness
- Use in cars, motor homes, trailers
- Handles up to 1000-cubic-feet of living space
- Draws only 1.1 amps,130 watts
- Circular unit measures 13.5" in diameter (34 cm) and 4.25" high (11 cm)
Forespar Tea Tree Aromatic Power Gel - 2 Ounce
Item #: 756653GEL2OZ
Item #: 402297