Sunbrella Plus Marine Fabric
It typically ships within 2 business days (more...)
Sunbrella Plus sports the same base fabric as Sunbrella Marine and Awning but has a urethane coating for even greater water and abrasion resistance. Use coated side down, away from the elements, and use caution when patterning as there is an inside and outside of the fabric.
Works great for tops where extra water resistance is ideal. Colors are extremely consistent and can be mixed and matched between Sunbrella Marine Grade, Plus, Supreme or even SeaMark. Use for dodgers, biminis, tops, full canvas enclosures, boat covers, awnings, equipment covers, and bags. 5 year warranty.
- The fabric breathes enough yet is water tight for full enclosure applications
- Sunbrella Plus is perhaps the best choice when looking for a material that is highly water resistant yet breathes
- The urethane coating adds an additional barrier to leakage and lasts longer than aftermarket waterproofing sprays
- The urethane coating also helps increase resistance to abrasion (to coated side only)
- There is no better material for outdoor use than Sunbrella!
- Excellent longevity and colorfastness even when exposed to harsh sunlight
- Solution dyed means that the yarn color runs throughout the cross-section of the fiber and equates to excellent colorfastness
- Easy to clean, and although a soft tight weave, dirt easily washes free from the crevasses of the yarn.
10 oz. per square yard.
Colors not listed available by Special Order