Inflatable Boat Cover Attaching Clips
- The perfect solution to secure a cover to the teardrop rub rail (rubbing strake) of your inflatable boat
- Defender customers have asked our staff how to secure a cover to an inflatable boat, for years
- Most covers have to go around the circumference of the tube, well past the rub rail, to keep from blowing off
- These clips can be sewn into a custom cover or grommet holes can be punched into the fabric allowing shock cord loops to be used
- Sold as a set of (12) clips
- Enough for the average 10'-12' tender.