Camco Do-it-Yourself Engine Winterizing Kit
Winterize your engine — inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard — with the easy-to-use, gravity-fed, Camco Do-It-Yourself Winterizing Kit.
The Camco DIY winterizing kit includes a 5 gallon tank for antifreeze (sold separately), on / off ball valve, T-connector that allows you to switch between flushing the system with a garden hose and filling it with antifreeze, and 8-feet of 5/8-inch reinforced clear hose with brass fittings. The kit allows you to quickly and easily flush out salt and any other deposits and then run antifreeze through your motor with a twist of the valve handle.
This kit is the ideal DIY seasonal maintenance system.
- 5 Gallon antifreeze tank (antifreeze sold separately)
- On / off ball valve
- Brass T connector for easy switching between water flush and antifreeze fill
- Reinforced 8' clear hose with brass fittings
- Patented DIY winterizing kit allows quick, efficient servicing of marine engines and plumbing
- High-flow, reinforced clear hose with brass fittings for improved flow of antifreeze
- Easy-to-use gravity flow system saves time and money
- Reusable season-after-season
- Front-mounted raw water pump systems require flush adapter (sold separately)
- Can also be used for:
- water systems
- AC systems
- washdown pumps
- livewells / baitwells
For more information, see the Camco Instruction Guide
Scepter Adjustable Inboard Motor Flusher
Item #: 302127
Item #: 754577
Item #: 754578