Mercury Quickleen Gasoline Engine Treatment - 12 Oz.
This product ships ground only
- Quickleen, Mercury Marine's engine and fuel system cleaner, is the same formula customers have relied on for years
- The deep cleaning engine treatment keeps engine parts lubricated and free of excess carbon deposits, which can cause performance problems or even engine damage
- Powerful cleaning properties remove and prevent carbon from forming on spark plugs, combustion chambers, pistons, intake valves, and carburetors
- Thus, it can help prevent fouled spark plugs, damaged pistons, broken rings and scored cylinders
- Regular use of Quickleen helps maximize performance, fuel economy and engine reliability.
- Fuel System Cleaner
- Extend spark plug life
- Prevent engine knocking and piston seize-up
- Quickly and thoroughly remove carbon deposits from carburetors
- Use with Quickare to prevent fuel breakdown and oxidation.
- This product is designed for use with all octane grades of gasoline including ethanol blended fuel.
- Safe for use in catalyzed engines and for use in all 2 cycle and 4 cycle gasoline outboard, sterndrive, inboard and jet drive marine engines.
- See your owners manual for specific application and maintenance schedules
- Usage Recommendations: 1 ounce treats 5 gallons
- A 12 ounce bottle treats 60 gallons
- Note: This product does not contain fuel stabilizers.
Note: Mercury Marine's simple, easy-to-follow fuel care system takes the guesswork out of choosing the right fuel additive for your boat engine. Easy-to-read, numbered labels describe when each product should be used, eliminating unnecessary confusion.
Quickare, Quickleen and Quickstor fuel additives are essential in helping keep your engine running at its peak. By regularly using these fuel care products, your engine may start easier, idle smoother and hit the hole shot quicker. Other benefits include extended spark plug life and less stalling from cold engine starts. All three of Mercury's fuel care products can be used in any 2-cycle or 4-cycle gasoline engine with any octane grade, including ethanol-blended. They are also safe for catalyzed engines.
Item #: 304233
Item #: 300688
Item #: 756553
Item #: 651010