Mercury Quickare Gasoline Fuel Treatment - 12 Oz.
This product ships ground only
- Quickare keeps fuel fresh between fill-ups and helps prevent problems associated with ethanol-blended fuel, such as:
- Gum and varnish buildup
- Phase separation
- Most of today's gasoline can begin to break down and oxidize within weeks, leaving behind deposits that hinder an engine's performance and fuel economy
- Mercury's fuel treatment, Quickare, is designed to be used with every fill-up
- 12 Fluid Ounce Bottle treats 120 gallons of fuel
- Maximize engine performance with all grades of gasoline
- Help corrosion, gum and varnish buildup and phase separation associated with ethanol-blended fuel
- Help control moisture and corrosion problems with non-ethanol fuel
- Clean up existing varnish and gum deposits from fuel lines, tanks, carburetors, injectors, intake valves and spark plugs
Note: Mercury Marine's simple, easy-to-follow fuel care system takes the guesswork out of choosing the right fuel additive for your boat engine. Easy-to-read, numbered labels describe when each product should be used, eliminating unnecessary confusion.
Quickare, Quickleen and Quickstor fuel additives are essential in helping keep your engine running at its peak. By regularly using these fuel care products, your engine may start easier, idle smoother and hit the hole shot quicker. Other benefits include extended spark plug life and less stalling from cold engine starts. All three of Mercury's fuel care products can be used in any 2-cycle or 4-cycle gasoline engine with any octane grade, including ethanol-blended. They are also safe for catalyzed engines.
Item #: 304233
Item #: 300687
Item #: 756553
Item #: 651010