Imtra Flexible LED Strip Tape - 16 ft. with Wire Leads - Exterior
Imtra Flexible LED Strip Tape - 16 ft. Reel with Wire Leads
- Linear strip of low-power LEDs encased in clear, flexible water-resistant epoxy resin
- Thin diameter and extremely low-profile form factor allow installation in areas too confined for traditional rope lighting
- Wide-angle SMD LEDs placed every 2/3" result in consistent and even light distribution without shadows or gaps
- Each section supplied with 3M™ double-sided tape already installed for ease of mounting
- Each section comes with wire leads LED Strip Tape is ready to connect to DC power source
- Flexible LED Strip Tape may be cut to suit every 2" (12 Volt DC version) or every 4" (24 Volt DC version)
- Applications include cove lighting, under-cabinet lighting, cabinets, etc.
- LED Light Color: Specify blue, cool white or warm white
- LED Type: SMD
- Viewing Angle: 120°
- LED Bulb Spacing: 0.66"
- Dimensions: 0.33" W x 0.12" H x 16' L (full reel)
- Max. Run: 16.4 ft. (12 Volt DC) or 32.8 ft. (24 Volt DC)
- Cutability: 2" (12 Volt DC) or 4" (24 Volt DC)
- Mount: Surface / 3M double-sided tape (installed)
- Input Voltage: Specify 12 or 24 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 1.25 Watts / ft.
- Ingress Protection: IP 65 (Dustproof / protected against jets of water from all directions)
- Approvals: CE
Note: This product performs optimally with constant voltage at or near the specified input voltage. It is sensitive to over-voltage and transient spikes long term performance is dependent on input voltage provided. For installation on boats, a Power Conditioner is recommended for maximum life of the product.