Imtra Flexible LED Strip Tape - 16 ft. with Wire Leads - Exterior
Imtra Flexible LED Strip Tape - 16 ft. Reel with Wire Leads
- Linear strip of low-power LEDs encased in clear, flexible water-resistant epoxy resin
- Thin diameter and extremely low-profile form factor allow installation in areas too confined for traditional rope lighting
- Wide-angle SMD LEDs placed every 2/3" result in consistent and even light distribution without shadows or gaps
- Each section supplied with 3M™ double-sided tape already installed for easy mounting
- Each section comes with wire leads LED Strip Tape is ready to connect to DC power source
- 12 Volt DC Flexible LED Strip Tape may be cut to suit every 2"
- Applications include cove lighting, under-cabinet lighting, cabinets, etc.
- Imtra Model No. ILLT-WW-12V-16
- LED Light Color: Warm white
- LED Type: SMD
- Viewing Angle: 120°
- LED Bulb Spacing: 0.66"
- Dimensions: 0.33" W x 0.12" H x 16' L (full reel)
- Max. Run: 16.4 ft.
- Cutability: 2"
- Mount: Surface / 3M double-sided tape (installed)
- Input Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 1.25 Watts / ft.
- Ingress Protection: IP 65 (Dustproof / protected against jets of water from all directions)
- Approvals: CE
Note: This product performs optimally with constant voltage at or near the specified input voltage. It is sensitive to over-voltage and transient spikes long term performance is dependent on input voltage provided. For installation on boats, a Power Conditioner is recommended for maximum life of the product.