Harken 32 mm ESP End Controls (Sold as a Pair)
Harken 32 mm ESP End Traveler Controls have a double sheave with dead end and sold as a pair. Comprised of 35 mm Carbo AirBlock® sheaves with free-running Torlon® ball bearings, the cars instantly adjust and release under load.
- Double sheave with dead end (pair)
- 35mm Carbo AirBlock® sheaves with free-running Torlon® ball bearings
- AirBlock® components keep traveler weight minimal
- Designed for strength and durability
- Controls feature axle bearing sheaves with side load ball bearings
- Sheave diameter:1-3/8", 35mm
- Length: 3-3/4", 95mm
- Width: 1-13/16", 45mm
- Max line: 3/8", 10mm
- Height above track: 2-5/8", 67MM
- Maximum working load: 1800lb, 816kg
- Breaking load: 3600lb, 1633kg
- Purchase: 4:1
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.