Moeller Low Perm Yamaha Fuel Line Assembly
These improved Moeller Fuel Lines and Primer Bulbs are now made from Low Permeation materials which meet EPA standards for fuel fume leaching.
- Moeller Primer Bulbs feature gasoline and solvent-resistant, EPA Approved materials and are attached with stainless steel clamps.
- They have dual internal check valves to ensure a more rapid prime while preventing fuel flow back.
- Length: 6 Feet, of 3/8" I.D. Hose
- Includes fittings built to OEM specifications for replacement parts
- Assemblies use a compounded, tough and pliable UV-resistant hose designed to meet the needs of today's gasoline
- Promotes maximum fuel flow
- O-Ring construction is used on all fittings for tight, leak-free connections
- Bulbs have dual internal check valves to ensure a more rapid prime while preventing fuel flow back.
Note: Yamaha is changing fuel connectors on engines manufactured after April 1, 2011. This fuel line assembly fits engines manufactured prior to April 1, 2011.