Harken 57 mm Single Block With T2 Soft-Attachment
The all-composite T2™ is the first block with no metal shackles or rivets to corrode and is the lightest soft-attach block Harken has ever designed. These blocks are also designed for Soft attachment which provides a fair lead and reduces friction.
- Fiber-reinforced high-strength nylon resin side plates have no metal fasteners
- The attachment line is routed through the block head and sheave, reducing load on the side plates
- The "Through Head" design also serves as a safety backup for your system
- The composite sheave spins on ball bearings with fitted races, for low-friction rolling
- Soft attachments reduce weight and noise, while allowing the block to articulate to align with the load.
- A length of covered Spectra® line is included
- Tie, splice, or lash to almost anything
- The simple construction requires no lubrication
- Blocks flush clean with fresh water
- Includes length of line that can be tied, spliced or lashed to almost anything
- Ideal for use with:
- Lightweight traveler controls
- Mainsheet and vang systems
- Maximum Working Load: 792 lb (359 kg)
- Breaking load: 2380 lb (1080 kg)
- Weight: 2oz (57g)
- Sheave diameter: 2-1/4" (57 mm)
- Maximum line size: 7/16" (11 mm)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 614041
Item #: 614042
Item #: 614823