Harken 6mm Stainless Steel Low-Load Folding Padeye
Note: This item will ship when available.
Folding padeyes keep your deck and passageways clear. They're ready when you need them and can attach to a snatch block or fender, folding safely out of the way when you don't.
- For use in a variety of applications serving as temporary or permanent attachment points for blocks, lashings, and tie downs.
- Ready when you need to attach a snatch block or fender, but fold flat onto the deck, keeping it clear and protecting your toes when you don't
- Use as attachment points for loops/soft attach blocks, jack lines and tethers, leads, tie downs, lifting points, fenders
- Pad eyes fold safely onto the deck until needed
- Investment-cast bolt-down bases and forged D-rings are 316 stainless steel
- Vulcanized thermoplastic pad prevents rattling and vibration and holds D-ring in position
- Note: Folding pad eyes differ from conventional pad eyes in that the load should be perpendicular to the hinge and bail instead of in line with it
- Maximum working load: 1760 lbs (800 Kg)
- Breaking Load: 3520 lbs (1600 Kg)
- Fasteners: 1/4" (6 mm) (Sold Separately)
- Material: 316 Stainless steel
- A: 1" (26 mm)
- B: 1-5/8" (41.5 mm)
- C: 7/8" (23 mm)
- D: None
- E: 19/32" ( 14.9 mm)
- F: 1-1/8" (28 mm)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 603110