Harken Folding Padeye (3207)
Folding padeyes keep your deck and passageways clear. They're ready when you need them and can attach to a snatch block or fender, folding safely out of the way when you don't.
- For use in a variety of applications serving as temporary or permanent attachment points for blocks, lashings, and tie downs.
- Ready when you need to attach a snatch block or fender, but fold flat onto the deck, keeping it clear and protecting your toes when you don't
- Use as attachment points for loops/soft attach blocks, jack lines and tethers, leads, tie downs, lifting points, fenders
- Pad eyes fold safely onto the deck until needed
- Investment-cast bolt-down bases and forged D-rings are 316 stainless steel
- Vulcanized thermoplastic pad prevents rattling and vibration and holds D-ring in position
- Note: Folding pad eyes differ from conventional pad eyes in that the load should be perpendicular to the hinge and bail instead of in line with it
- The strongest positions are with the D-ring vertical or leaning toward the fold-down position, which focuses the load on the side anchored with two screws
- Maximum working load: 3,080 lbs (1,400 Kg)
- Breaking load: 6,160 lbs (2,800 Kg)
- Fasteners: 1/4" (6 mm) (Sold separately)
- Material: 316 Stainless steel
- A: 1-7/8" (47 mm)
- B: 1-5/8" (42.25 mm)
- C: 1-1/8" (28 mm)
- D: 15/16" (23 mm)
- E: 19/32" (14.9 mm)
- F: 1-1/8" (28 mm)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 603109