Harken Folding Padeye (3207)
Status: In Stock
- Harken stainless steel Folding Pad eyes have a variety of applications serving as temporary or permanent attachment points for blocks, lashings, and tie downs.
- These hinged fittings are ready when you need to attach a snatch block or fender, but fold flat onto the deck, keeping it clear and protecting your toes when you don't
- Use as attachment points for loops/soft attach blocks, jack lines and tethers, leads, tie downs, lifting points, fenders
- Pad eyes fold safely onto the deck until needed
- Materials: Investment-cast bolt-down bases and forged D-rings are 316 stainless steel
- A Vulcanized thermoplastic pad prevents rattling and vibration and holds D-ring in position
- Note: Folding pad eyes differ from conventional pad eyes in that the load should be perpendicular to the hinge and bail instead of in line with it
- The strongest positions are with the D-ring vertical or leaning toward the fold-down position, which focuses the load on the side anchored with two screws
- Maximum working load: 3080 lbs (1400 Kg)
- Breaking Load: 6160 lbs (2800 Kg)
- Fasteners: 1/4" (6 mm) (Sold Separately)
- A = 1-7/8" (47 mm)
- B = 1-5/8" (42.25 mm)
- C = 1-1/8" (28 mm)
- D = 15/16" (23 mm)
- E = 19/32" (14.9 mm)
- F = 1-1/8" (28 mm)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Harken Folding Padeye (3206)
Item #: 603109
Type: Folding Stainless Steel Base: 1" x 1-5/8"
Eye Width: 1-1/8", Eye Height 19/32"
Maximum Working Load: 1760, Breaking Load: 3520 lbs
Item #: 603109