Faria Chesapeake White SS 4000 RPM Tachometer with Hourmeter
Faria® Chesapeake White SS 4000 RPM Tachometer with LCD Hourmeter
- Engine revolutions 0 - 4000 RPM
- 7-character LCD display for total engine hours
- Appropriate for diesel engines (mechanical take-off & variable ratio alternator)
- Perimeter-lighted white dial with stylish blue and black graphics
- Engine revolutions per minute displayed by contoured analog pointer on a calibrated dial
- Accuracy: ± 2% of full scale reading
- Fits standard 4" instrument dash mounting hole
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Faria Model No. 33834
- Style: Chesapeake White SS
- Input Type: Electronic / analog
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Dial: Edge-lit white dial with blue and black graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured black pointer, and domed glass lens
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Current Draw: < 100 mA (without illumination)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to +158° F
- Ingress Protection (gauge front): IP65 (Dustproof / protected against jets of water from all directions)
- Cut-Out: 3-3/8" (85 mm) dia.