Faria Dress White 7000 RPM Tachometer
Faria® Dress White 7000 RPM Tachometer
- Engine revolutions 0 - 7000 RPM
- Appropriate for outboard engines
- Perimeter-lighted white dial with bold black graphics
- Engine revolutions per minute displayed by contoured analog pointer on a calibrated dial
- Accuracy: ± 2% of full scale reading
- Fits standard 4" instrument dash mounting hole
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Faria Model No. 33140
- Style: Dress White
- Input Type: Electronic / analog
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Dial: Edge-lit white dial with bold black graphics, white aluminum bezel, contoured black pointer, and flat glass lens
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Current Draw: < 100 mA (without illumination)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to +158° F
- Ingress Protection (gauge front): IP65 (Dustproof / protected against jets of water from all directions)
- Cut-Out: 3-3/8" (85 mm) dia.